Thursday, July 14, 2011

Twitter challenges

Well, I'm trying to figure twitter out.  I'm having a hard time seeing the real point in just seeing what people are doing on a daily basis.  I kind of feel that I don't have time to just learn that they are taking their children to swim lessons, yadda, yadda.  It's getting a little frustrating.  I have found a couple of good ones that I'm enjoying like Steve Spangler's twitter.  Most of his is science related.

I'm also having some trouble figuring out how to "chat" on twitter.  I can't quite figure out how to join into a chat.  I've been trying to look for #scichat on Tuesdays.  This week I missed it, but I can't figure out if its every Tuesday or every other Tuesday.  Oy vey!  I really wish I could find a forensics science chat too.

Lastly, I am going to look for a chemistry list serve and a forensics list serve.  From what others have told me this can be very beneficial.

You know, it's kind of nice to have a blog where I can vent a little!  LOL  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment