Wednesday, June 29, 2011

PLN

Well, I finally made a Twitter account.  I always thought it was just a way for people to write about what they are doing for all the world to see, or to follow celebrities around and get a glimpse into their world.  I had no idea that it could be used to follow other educators.  I have already begun following a number of chemistry teachers, and I have been searching for forensic science teachers to follow as well.  I haven’t found any yet, but I’ll keep searching.  I haven’t sent out my first “tweet” yet though.  I’m kind of nervous because I’m not sure that anyone would want to hear what I have to say LOL, and also because I’m so busy that I don’t know that I will have a lot of time to “tweet.”  We’ll see though, I’m excited to see what I can learn from the people I’m following!  :-)

 
 
Something else that I'm interested in learning about joining a list serve.  Not quite sure what this is yet, but one of my colleagues told that I should find a forensics list serve.  He is on an AP Chemistry list serve and has said that it has been extremely beneficial to him.  We'll see how that goes too!  :-)

4 comments:

  1. I'm following you on Twitter now... You might want to do a search for scichat to find more science teachers. You don't have to be a constant presence, but perhaps participating in the chat (8 pm central on Tuesdays) when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grate article, We at Addhunters shifted this service to a level much higher
    than the broker concept.
    you can see more details like
    this article property finder qatar

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep the good work going ON!We at Addhunters shifted this service to a level much higher
    than the broker concept.
    you can see more details like
    this article propertyfinder

    ReplyDelete